View Single Post
Old 13-01-2014, 08:33   #263
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I appreciate it's horses for courses but there are more original dramas on ITV now and they are quite good.

Can you imagine Sky commissioning a programme like Downton Abbey for example? No, they just rely on American programming and reality shows for the most part. I just think they are selling themselves short - they could do much better than this.

I only hope their new strategy addresses these shortcomings.
Yeah because ITV would never have their TV schedules took over by reality TV would they