View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 19:19   #254
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljay View Post
You are never going to be offered a channel with all the good stuff on it as it would be to costly to the providers and not in the PAY TV companies interests. It is better for the PAY TV companies interests to have them spread around therefore encouraging people to go for bigger packages to try and cover the greatest range of choice.
Yes, I agree, but that model is no longer relevant with 'On Demand' becoming the prevailing method of viewing. I really don't understand why people still watch all their programmes 'live' from the TV channels and sit through all those adverts! However, I think it's beginning to dawn on more and more people that they are wasting their lives watching 15 - 18 minutes of ads every hour.