View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 10:23   #246
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by gld00 View Post
Hi guys, new member to this community here.
Just thought I'd let you all know that the netflix free 6 months offer is now included with the Essential collection. Previously, I believe it was only the XL package. I only found this out after seeing an advert in the Central region. On phoning virgin today, bizarrely the adding packages dept knew nothing about this??? But they thanked me profusely for letting them know...... Yea right.
According to the web site they all include it now even the cheapest one; the 'Starter Collection'.

I do wonder if they are shooting themselves in the foot giving netflix away. It's bound to make many question whether their actual TV package is worth it, especially the cheapest one considering you don't get Sky1, Syfy etc on it.