View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 17:25   #233
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknewark View Post
I think Dracula was one of their latest series, what a load of rubbish.
I actually wasn't that keen myself but as I said all content is subjective. There's many on here watch the likes of EastEnders , Big Brother , I'm a celebrity personally I couldn't think of anything worse but in a multichannel world that's the beauty of choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Any idea what those 10 shows are, and which are the 8 commissioned by Sky?
All available on the Sky Views website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
In your opinion, my daughters and wife love it.
Thanks that proves my original point content is subjective.