View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 13:03   #7469
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Two very happy thoughts.

Grandson's first Birthday today and had to laugh when he enjoyed playing with the wrapping paper and empty boxes more than the actual presents. His giggles light up my life.

Had my 4th treatment on new Years Eve and now have a month's break. Feel well enough to have my Christmas lunch tomorrow and am really looking forward to spending the day with all my family and pulling some overdue Crackers.
Excellent

I'm not back to hospital 'till the 28th great isn't it
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote