View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 11:41   #8
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Re: Cancel sky sub online

Contacted Sky again via their cancel sub form on Monday. Gave all the info we have so they have everything.
Had a silent call today from 08000512592 @ 10.56am which is sky. I answered the call within 2 rings (sitting on phone) and it was pure silence & I hung on for a minute or so, hung up, saw it was an 0800 number with no callback facility.
Then I got same the automated email from them again @ 11.05am...
Quote:
Dear Mr xxxxx

We have received a request to make a change to your Sky account. Unfortunately we don’t have all the security information we require to be able to process the request. To complete this action we need to speak to you as we don’t recommend providing security details in writing.
We need you to contact us on 08442 410 973 to confirm the security information which will allow us to complete the request.
If we do not hear from you then we will take no action on your account, meaning all details and/or services will remain unchanged and active. If you do not want us to process any request on your account then no further action is required from you
We look forward to hearing from you.
So I though WTH and tried phoning them.
"All our advisers are busy at the moment, we expect to answer your call in ............ 20 minutes"

Jeeze they want me to pay them to cancel @ 10"point"whatever pence a minute + connection.

The whole thing about canceling is that my wife is being made redundant in a couple of weeks, we're trying to save money and they don't want to let us cancel without paying for the fricking privilege. What barstewards!!!!!! Major peeved @ $ky
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote