Thread: Boxing 2013
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2013, 15:08   #171
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing 2013

Should we just get the thread title changed rather than make a new thread this year? I was thinking Fighting or Boxing/MMA seen as though the UFC thread is unused and I've resorted to discussing it in here.

This saves making a new thread for boxing in 2014 and we get to keep the pages (not many of them)

---------- Post added at 15:08 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Unfortunately nothing. Froch would become the best in the division but with nothing left to achieve. Same thing happened to Haye at cruiserweight. He was unstoppable and he had toppled the entire division with nowhere left to go. Basically the most lucrative divisions are welterweight and and heavyweight. Mediocre fighters in those divisions can make more in a single fight than Froch in his entire career. Another telling factor is the lack of US fights. If Froch fought Americans in their backyard he'd earn more.

Harsh but Groves knocking out Froch could be a blessing for the division.
Blessing Achieved btw. How's that chin Froch?