View Single Post
Old 24-11-2013, 22:31   #1479
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
It does seem to me that the software is very much still a work in progress, rushed out to meet a deadline.

Lack of feature parity with the 360 regarding media playback, lack of Dolby Digital, focus on the US / general shortsightedness causing MS to forget that not everywhere has 60Hz TV...

Still, despite that I am enjoying mine.

Question regarding noise: How are people finding the noise (if any) of their console?

Mine does have a background buzz/hum (although I'm not sure if it's the console or the PSU brick). It's noticeable when there is no other noise, but not annoying. It's still quieter than my PS3 Slim and 360 S, although I'd have preferred dead silence.

I started playing BF 4 this evening. Going through the campaign first before the MP, to get a feel for the controller and the guns etc. Despite BF being known for weak campaigns, I am actually enjoying it so far.
I can't hear anything from mine although my hearing isnt 100% but i would of thought i could hear a hum from it.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 21:40 ----------

I am really enjoying BF4 multiplayer here although the server browser is broken, best to use the quick match option.