View Single Post
Old 30-10-2013, 16:47   #159
RizzyKing

Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Been nearly a year since i started this thread so thought i'd come on and give an update . Been tobacco free since i started on them and have progressed with my vaping as well going from my original cigalike ecig to clearo and ego onto my zmax v5 that i have now with carto tanks. For you Tech my GP has praised me going onto the ecigs as they are healthier and better for me longterm recent xrays and scans have shown my lungs are seventy percent clear and will be fully clear within the next year. I can taste things better now and of course i no longer wake up in the morrning coughing my guts up always a plus lol.

I wasn't looking to stop smoking i actually liked the smoking part i didn't like the health downsides so ecigs are working great for me i get the best of both worlds with no ill effects. People have to be careful about where they get their liquid from as there is a huge gap in quality and ingredients between many of the suppliers and the industry in the UK has called for tighter regulation in this area as well as being happy with a minimum age they can be sold at. Some but not all chinese liquids do contain some horrendous stuff in them and if buying from china do a bit of research first to make sure your buying safe.

I remember Gary you didn't get on with the cigalike at all maybe you'd be better off with an ego battery ce5 clearomiser setup as you'd get more from that then you ever would with a cigalike. Hope those who decided to try them had an easy time of it and hopefully they have helped you .