View Single Post
Old 25-10-2013, 17:22   #166
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: [MERGED] Utility companies - price rises

Seems like I've been throwing money away so this is just advice to get things checked over. I had a gas leak in my boiler which got fixed today. The boiler had a new valve fitted and pilot kit if thats correct anyway the guys were great and checked over the boiler and made a few tweaks elsewhere too. The new kit and tweaks have boiled water in 10-15minutes rather than 20+ prior to the fixes and a test on heating heated the place up a lot quicker than before.

what pee's me off is ive had annual checks done with nothing found as a fault even though these guys found a fair few including no bonding to the gas meter outside. the gas leak could have appeared anytime really, theres a window by my boiler which is normally open so the gas could gone straight out the window. i only noticed it by leaning down to grab something so not an everyday event. that said it is my own fault for the gas leak, for however long its been going on because i had no carbon monoxide alarm by the boiler.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote