View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 17:23   #697
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
Yes I understand a very emotive point. However I have not and did not say any of what you said there I also have not attacked the workers over this and I totally understand your point

However the country is in the crap the economy is totally screwed and all the government are doing is chipping away at a big rock of debt with a toothpick

Now you see they are clever educated people so what they have done is manipulated the workers to react just how you just have and blaming all the shirkers for the countries woes. Dude you have been appeased. You see lots in the press about cuts and cutting back on those you think are just lazy when it actually is not achieving anything

As I have said the total ESA and JSA bills together is less than the foreign aid
yet the State pension costs 6 times as much as the aid bill and it is only going to go up and the estimate is 120 billion a year in 20 or 30 years

Now if you Hugh Barney McGrew think that is sustainable by the tiny little meaningless cuts that have you slathering at the bit after the unemployed blood then you be deluded old buddy
You get no argument from me on foreign aid trust me

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote