Thread: One Service
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2013, 19:48   #4
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: One Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Why would you want to cancel services in contract especially if you were on half price everything. Wouldn't it make sense to complete your contract then move on , these providers are that desperate for new customers there literally chucking deals around every month.
Because I'm on 50% off, it's really cheap for me to cancel my contract should I wish to move to another provider. It was however a nightmare to find out how much it would cost. Here are the prices if you are on full rates but nothing anywhere if you are on half rates:

http://help.sky.com/my-account/billi...contract-early

Virgin should have another 50% off for 12 months deal running at the end of October. It'll be worth buying out my last 2 months of contract to get another year of half price TV, with BT Sports included.

Just weighing up my options.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote