View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 18:38   #2964
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Just want to throw in my thoughts in here guys,I don`t think BT sports will be much of a challenge in the long term to sky sports. Sky have seen off ITV sport,Setanta and ESPN in the past and no way BT will do any better against Sky. For me ESPN could of offered a real strong challenge to sky sports if they had wanted to because my understanding is the Disney corporation who owned ESPN are far wealthier than sky but rather strangely decided to walk away instead.
Now regarding whether virgin get BT sports I think virgin are not wholely to blame here guys. I believe BT are deliberately making things difficult for virgin because they are after Virgin`s broadband customers(see their latest advert as proof of this). As I say just my opinions,hope virgin customers get a good deal
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote