View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 21:10   #2562
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Lets put it this way.

I am a VM customer, and l feel that they should keep us more up to date with channels, and with news that will effect us.

I am always getting that crappy mag each month, telling us what a super company it is, what great movies are coming up.

Its not me whinging about Why we have not got it. But l cannot understand why there customers services don't say ' yes we are in talks, we will be testing etc' We had the same problem with the basic package problem, then they spent a damn fortune on advertising the fact ' its always nice to make up' these were the signs going up around Hounslow.

What they going to do, tell us a couple of days before the start of the season ' we now have BT Sport' They are quick enough to tell us about putting up prices.
I can understand your frustration however Virgin may have singed a deal with BT, but are not allowed to confirm the news until the 11th hour at BT's request.

I can also understand people being worried about not getting BT sports on Virgin, and having to consider changing TV provider. Not knowing what is happening right until the last minute doesn't put anyone at ease.

I would have to say that since I left Virgin back in December, they have actually upped their game in terms of delivering channels, content and communication.

I still think that recent information slip about BT Sports on Virgins website was not an error. I'm fairly certain a deal has been done. People just need to hold on for 20 days and all will be revealed.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote