View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 21:02   #2561
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Lets put it this way.

I am a VM customer, and l feel that they should keep us more up to date with channels, and with news that will effect us.

I am always getting that crappy mag each month, telling us what a super company it is, what great movies are coming up.

Its not me whinging about Why we have not got it. But l cannot understand why there customers services don't say ' yes we are in talks, we will be testing etc' We had the same problem with the basic package problem, then they spent a damn fortune on advertising the fact ' its always nice to make up' these were the signs going up around Hounslow.

What they going to do, tell us a couple of days before the start of the season ' we now have BT Sport' They are quick enough to tell us about putting up prices.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote