View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 15:43   #2507
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
Rio Ferdinand's testimonial to be shown live on BT Sport

BT Sport will air Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand's testimonial live via their television channels, as well as online streams.

The 34-year-old, who is a BT Sport ambassador, will lead a United side against Sevilla at Old Trafford on August 9, just a few days before the Red Devils mark the start of their campaign with a FA Community Shield clash against Wigan Athletic.

As well as broadcasting live, BT Sport have reached an agreement with Streamworks International to air the match to 170 countries via Riotestimonial.com.

"Manchester United is a unique club with fans in every corner of the globe so I am delighted that my testimonial is going to be so widely available to all of the club's supporters in so many countries," said Ferdinand.

"It is going to be a fantastic and fun evening and there will be famous sporting faces and celebrities popping up all over the place, so it should be an incredible night."

UK viewers will be able to watch the live stream for free.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-...ial_92651.html
Game is also listed as being on MUTV.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote