View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 18:09   #32
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: Coming Soon to Freeview (2013).

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Tuned into this channel this morning but only got a blank screen,are they having problems launching anybody? Also,my PVR freeview box isn`t showing the channel at all despite me re-tuning twice,any idea`s guys?
I assure you it is up & running in all areas with the full freeview service (it's on the SDN mux). If you haven't retuned since 4th July you need to do it again to receive the channel, as it was previously occupied by G.O.L.D.

If a retune still hasn't found it, do one with the aerial disconnected, then reconnect it & run it again.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote