View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:52   #2445
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Services: 500mb, Full House (with Sky Sports & Movies, BT Sports and ViaPlay), 1 TiVo, 1 V6, iPhone 14 Pro Max
johnasimmons has reached the bronze age
johnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze age
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Just had the email from ESPN asking if its OK to pass my email address across to BT so they can contact me, i said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am not giving them my email because i don't want the BT sports channel. They don't have the one sport i watch so why should they have my email address.

The email address is unique to ESPN and is from my personal domain. I give individual addresses to individual sites so i will soon know if they still have gone ahead and passed it on. I have never had any mail on that email address from BT so if they do contact me i will know who they got it from.
me also
johnasimmons is offline   Reply With Quote