View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 23:27   #853
coulsontom
Inactive

coulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Football Season 2013/14 & Summer Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
Can I just check..you aren't mario's love child..or former lover?

Not sure why you put rooney into the mix..when the conversation is about ballotelli and his performances on and off the park (see, interchangeable, alphabetic order was a joke)

How can he prove his worth? He didn't like manchester, and playing here. On that point, I can't blame him..sunnier climes are always better (unfortunately I can't get a job paying same, or I would go)

If you are saying he is a good striker...I didn't say he wasn't...I said he didn't do it enough for city

So I'm happy for you to tell "dad" (or do you call him "papa", which could work for either love child or lover) that we think he is a good striker...but shame he never produced the goods here

And final point...you are over playing the racist card.

That was never the issue, an idiot will always get stick...I put him into same camp as joey barton (though messrs barton is particular disgusting)
Rooney's off the pitch "antics" are comparable. Rooney does not look after his body. Balotelli's body is a temple.

I'm not overdoing it. People don't deal with it properly. People don't know what racism is. Clarke Carlisle doesn't after his comments following the Reg. D. Hunter booking for the PFA do. People assume he does because he's mixed race but he doesn't.

John Barnes has spoken the best on the subject of racism.