View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 16:40   #1806
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I agree that with Virgin you can download as much as you want, but not always at the speed you are paying for. If you want to avoid your connection being restricted, you have to regulate how much you are downloading during long spells of the day. This doesn’t sound like a service with zero usage restrictions. You get punished for using the service more than Virgin would like you to.

But a point you seem to not want to understand; a capped VM 30meg connection is faster than most sky BB connections; yours included.

I don't see VM hiding the fact that that capping is part of the service and at a guess, I would say that the vast majority of users don't even encounter capping.
passingbat is offline   Reply With Quote