View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 00:42   #169
coulsontom
Inactive

coulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to beholdcoulsontom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Football Season 2013/14 & Summer Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
actually Arshavin proved to be a good investment at the time, he kicked us on to get CL. then it was incredibly hit and miss to a state of uselessness

I dont know why Santos was chosen. the guys a fool.

'Apparently' Paddy hasn't always been on best terms with Arsenals officials. To me its because he has a loud mouth. That conflicts with Wengers dictatorship, his way of running things etc. the AST have had it confirmed by 'leaks' that Arsene runs the show at Arsenal who is now joined by incompetent Ivan.
I thought that it's probably more simple in that he was probably either not offered a position at arsenal or offered a more prominent role at City / better wage packet.

He was given a "football development executive" or something like that, but basically he was just doing a bit of everything, some coaching with kids, some community work across the world, and some proper "executive" work.

He decided he wanted to pursue coaching and now has reserve role.
He has a Uefa B licence. So still needs A and the Pro.

---------- Post added at 00:42 ---------- Previous post was at 00:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Cesar? Really? This doesn't bode well for the rest of the window. Cut-price bargins again.
I thought Cesar was going to AC Milan