Thread: Cricket The General Cricket Thread
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2013, 12:00   #1535
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post
Absolutely Den, lovely play from him yesterday. Top century all round. What a fantastic player/captain this man has become. I can see 3-4 Ashes victories under him.

Glad to see Trott finally playing a few shots If we carry on at this rate this morning, I reckon we are on for a lunchtime declaration.

When does the Ashes hype begin on here? I am far too excited for this series. The series will be closer that the media think, I think we will win, our overall quality is too good and we have better depth in batting and certainly in bowling. I think they will push us though, especially with their bowling attack.
Having been at SCG in 2011 for all 5 days, I am devastated Mitchell Johnson is not playing
He bowls to left, he bowls to the right, that Mitchell Johnson.......

---------- Post added at 11:55 ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 ----------

Very interesting debate on TMS regarding the captains for the Ashes.

TMS rules, although it is currently 2 balls ahead of the Sky Go feed I am watching/stealing from my brother:-)
Yes l can't wait for the Ashes series and the good thing is it starts once we get back from our family holiday in Gosport where we will meet the rest of our family and then branch out to different places for 2 weeks.