View Single Post
Old 18-04-2013, 20:13   #952
tvtimes
Inactive

Services: Sky entertainment, kids and HD package, Sky Fibre Unlimited broadband, XBOX one, PS4 and Android box
tvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant future
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Who needs to watch drama when they can read this thread

People seem to be getting a wee bit carried away

My personal opinion for what its worth is that this fiasco will get resolved before the start of the new football season I believe both sides are just using their financial muscle to make a statement , BT need Sky Sports and the Sky Entertainment channels for people to see its Vision platform as real competition to Sky and VM likewise Sky would like to wholesale the BT Sports channel on its own platform to ensure that Sport on Sky doesn't work out more expensive than on the Vision and VM platform.
Problem is both companies have HUUUUGE ego's. I think the only this is going to get resolved is by a regulation/resolution through ofcom mediation.
tvtimes is offline   Reply With Quote