View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 20:11   #161
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
I reckon if we were to do a nationwide survey. most of Britain is probably quite depressed at the moment. and should be on DLA or something if they never took it away.
I very much doubt most of Britain is depressed,and even if it was how do you know it's related to being unemployed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
I know. they sold and privatised everything, and took my milk off me.
You do realise that it was Labour who took the school milk away from 11 to 18 year olds in 1968,don't you?
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote