View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 19:20   #138
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post

So why didn't he go and do his PR stunt in a jobcentre?
tell them that there's jobs out there. forget that not so long ago there wasn't, because now there's jobs galore for everyone.
There's indeed jobs galore. If people would put their energy into looking for work instead of ranting about benefit cuts they'd be working in no time.

Maybe not the dream job they always wanted,but at least a first step.

There was a time when I worked as a cleaner because times were tough and I just needed the money.No shame in that,although it was strange that most of my colleagues at the time were foreign and the English who applied and were offered the job only lasted a day or two..... must've been beneath them and the benefits were obviously sufficient to live on.
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote