View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 18:09   #120
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
That discredits him it does not alter the fact IDS spoke crap

And I am not envious of IDS I am quite happy how I am now I have my ESA sorted out with how things have worked out for me I am not actually better off Just as I have said before standing by my convictions and I do not care how someone tries to discredit me here I will continue to
Personal experience may offer insight, however lack of personal experience does not disqualify someone from coming to a considered point of view. If you were less minded to think people who don't share your experiences have less to contribute then you might be less prone to assuming that's what other people are doing to you.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote