View Single Post
Old 25-03-2013, 15:25   #217
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
A MIG welder and an auto-darkening helmet. I used to be quite good with the flux coated sticks on car body panels and they say MIG is easier. Need to get some practice in as the car needs doing. I can also think of a few other items that need the welding touch.
I wish you lived nearer, I could do with knowing some one with a welding touch. I have a bronze crab, sounds grander than it actually is, and one of the front claws sheared off when I dropped my lump hammer on it .... don't ask, even John backed away from asking why I was wielding a lump hammer in the conservatory

Went out this morning to buy a pair of jeans and came back with shoes. Red shoes, shiny red ones with big bows on the backs and pointy toes. Will need to go back tomorrow to buy the jeans and I will close my eyes as I go through the shoe department, honest.