View Single Post
Old 20-03-2013, 13:58   #6264
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
The Sunday school went really well. I feel really fluffy now and Natalie is really happy too
Well done to you both!

---------- Post added at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
My happy thought, just noticed our tomato seeds (Moneymaker) are starting to grow.
Know the feeling. Planted ours (Harzfeuer) in a heated seed tray at the weekend so can't wait to see them sprouting. Spring is here, well almost...

---------- Post added at 13:53 ---------- Previous post was at 13:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will21st View Post
Thank you! Haha I've decided to go into hiding lol!
We know where you are!

---------- Post added at 13:54 ---------- Previous post was at 13:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Our little man has discovered how to smile and in the process has made the whole family smile with him.
Gorgeous!

---------- Post added at 13:56 ---------- Previous post was at 13:54 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
apparently there is a hole in my foot you can see bone through. what's really cool though I'd that I've got a bright orange tango cast on :-)
Best of luck with that. Sounds horrible but you have a great attitude and a terrific wife to help you through.

---------- Post added at 13:58 ---------- Previous post was at 13:56 ----------

Oh, nearly forgot to report that Mrs Osem did her first karate grading on Monday evening and passed with Distinction so I now have a red belt wife and a black belt son.

Actually she did really well because very few students achieve the top grade in their first grading. Osem Jnr only got a Merit in his but he's since taken the opportunity to remind us that he achieved Distinctions in all his subsequent gradings up to 1st Dan so mum still has a lot to live up to.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote