View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 22:04   #27
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: SKY employees friends and family codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Welcome to Sky Chad. This is where we 'Believe In Better.' Im sure you will like Sky
It's not as dark over on this side as others have suggested

I've pretty much always enjoyed having Virgin services however the lack of new quality channels and content over the past 12 months, coupled with prices rises every 4 months or so, made it clear that Virgin can't deliver on my high expectations for TV entertainment and value for money.

I could have just stayed with Virgin however I don't have the same faith or resolve as others who frequent the Coming Soon thread. I went out, got what i wanted at the price I wanted and I'm chuffed to bits. It's likely I won't have to pay full price for my services until around June 2014. That's worth sacrificing some bandwidth and TiVo for everyday of the week.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote