View Single Post
Old 24-11-2012, 18:49   #1464
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk1 View Post
I really like the on demand, like how you can put programmes in your planner to watch when you are ready. Like having the boxsets of series to catch up on. Find it alot easier to navigate than virgin.

The iPad app is awsome. As was mentioned in an earlier post it suggests other showings if there is a recording clash. I sure in future updates it will just move the recording for you.

Spent a big chunk of my day watching movies in better HD quality than Virgin, and finding my way around the apps.
My parents have TIVO and I must admit I find Sky+HD On Demand far easier to navigate , plus the Sky content is all in HD unlike on Virgin.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote