Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 23:22   #144
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Not sure what point you're trying to make because I've had a couple of sherbets watching Celtic improve Scotland's European status by beating Barca in Glasgow. (didn't actually read it because you're coming across as a delusional, hurting supporter of Sevco to be honest)

Anyhow... if the point you're trying to make is that Hearts are being treated unfairly because they're being liquidated for owing HMRC a six figure sum whereas the team you previously supported didn't get liquidated until they owed an eight figure sum then you're quite right..... the Rangers weren't punished early enough...

..anyhow great boost for Scottish football tonight wasn't it?

Champions of Scotland beating the team that are widely recognised as the best football team in world..... and from your own city too... you must feel the pride coursing through your veins like I do.

With a four leaf clover on my breast,
And the green and white upon my chest,
It's such a joy for us to see
and our fans didn't wreck the whole citeeee....
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote