Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2012, 16:51   #114
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
But the bitternness coming from Derek is not about justice, but striven from a feeling of injustice. The "how dare they punish Rangers" syndrome.

Lashing out everywhere, because Rangers got their due punishment for cheating, is just sad.
Wrong once again. Rangers have been punished, and I have no problem with that, for their 'crimes'

What I do have an issue with is the vindictiveness shown to them and the intention to hammer them for everything, regardless of its rights and wrongs and the way rules are made up on the fly to suit whatever, or whoevers, agenda.

Yes Rangers used EBT's but so did at least one other club. At least Rangers declared their use every year. Surely if there was a problem this should have been spotted after one year and not just waved through until 10 years down the line.

What happens? Rangers get a punishment decided upon and then a kangaroo court convened to justify the punishment where the other club get told their use was OK and no investigation is needed. Maybe they were just living up to their charitable history by giving a player a big chunk of money not declared after he had stopped playing for them.

Forgive me for laughing when a bunch of other clubs circle the drain despite their protests that "we don't need Rangers" and look forward to them receiving the exact same punishment for Rangers in the name of 'sporting integrity'
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote