Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2012, 20:23   #111
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRoad View Post
So your new fascination with crowds doesn't extend to any actual factual evidence. Distort and deflect
Distort and deflect. Coming from a follower of celtic that takes irony to a new level.

Quote:
Can you explain to me why the followers of this new club have this fascination for crowd figures?
Possibly because the other SPL club followers were going out of their way to gloat over the predicament of Rangers saying the fans would fade away. Since then the crowds have stayed static and even improved on last year. Other clubs can't say the same.

Quote:
I use the word followers because it's yet to be proven if there are supporters of this zombie club or it's just an excuse for a bigotted gathering on the south side of Glasgow every couple of weeks.

Ah the usual. Can't win an argument so resort to petty slurs.

Quote:
How much are you in for Deek?
None of your business. Just like I'm not interested in how many shares you have from any of celtics many share issues over the years.

Quote:
I see you focus on Hearts predicament (do you see any irony?). Does it hurt when you read the positive news from the SPL?
Whenever there is any positive news I'll let you know.

Still with hearts circling the drain I hope there is the same witch hunt against them.

Living outwith their means? - Check.
Using tax avoidance schemes which HMRC say are illegal? - Check.
Allegedly having players incorrectly registered? - Check.

Seems they should be on their way to SPL3 in the name of sporting integrity.

---------- Post added at 20:23 ---------- Previous post was at 20:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
I agree with Londonroad, trying to compare Ranger's anti-football with Celtic's defensive play is chalk and cheese.
Whatever. I agree with the Rayo Vallecano coach.

Quote:
"I could use the same approach as Celtic, but personally I would be too ashamed to look fans in the eye," Jemez said.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote