Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2012, 22:59   #109
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

So Rangers only played with 10 men throughout Uncle Walter's reign.

Deluded or what.? Smith only played the one way, home or away. If he had the option to play a bonus player he'd have played 5-5-1.

It's beginning to get a bit boring to have to keep pointing out that your stats don't actually bear any resemblence to real facts....it's beginning to feel a bit like the "explaining debt to a hun" video.

Celtic did only have 26% possession (official UEFA stat - not the 10% quoted by you and some sections of the Scottish media), but anybody with half a football brain could see that the loss of Samaras contributed greatly to the lack of out ball.

So your new fascination with crowds doesn't extend to any actual factual evidence. Distort and deflect

Can you explain to me why the followers of this new club have this fascination for crowd figures?
I use the word followers because it's yet to be proven if there are supporters of this zombie club or it's just an excuse for a bigotted gathering on the south side of Glasgow every couple of weeks.
Your old club were the 2nd best supported club in Glasgow. Just because there's a bigotfest every couple of weeks and they only charge half a crown to get in doesn't make it a well supported team. The litmus test will be how much of the giro money goes to buying shares or not.

How much are you in for Deek?

I see you focus on Hearts predicament (do you see any irony?). Does it hurt when you read the positive news from the SPL?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20084786
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote