View Single Post
Old 22-07-2012, 16:18   #5341
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
That's great dilli, I wish I was in a pool at the moment it's sooo dang hot. Even the cat is panting, though if the daft animal stopped lying in wait to catch wasps in the sunniest part of the patio it might help.

My happy thought to-day is that we are just about to go and meet friends at a local canal side restaurant and I can already imagine the condensation on the side of the large glass of chilled white wine that has my name on it when we get there.
Tell me about it

Hope you have a good time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-07-21 16.25.54.jpg (659.3 KB, 4 views)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote