Thread: The Olympics
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2012, 12:23   #34
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Re: The Olympics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
I'm still considering getting tickets for something in the Olympic park, i really wanted athletics tickets but had no luck.

I go to football matches often, and have been to wembley a few times now, also the match i have tickets for could be two completely random countries, but for me it still feels special because its the olympics. I'm really looking forward to it.

I saw theres still tickets for beach volleyball available
I really wanted Diving but the cheapest I could find for the times I had available was @£170/ticket! Daughter not really into footy but I wouldn't have minded that either.

One of my mates has a spare ticket for the Hockey at the Olympic park so I will be tagging along for that too.

I still havent told the 7yo that she will be going to the Olympic Park but she will eb well chuffed!