Thread: UK Timeline Lost Girl, Season 2
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 13:58   #31
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Services: EE Superfast Broadband
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Re: Lost Girl, Season 2

Into The Dark ...well, now.

I'd always wanted to see more of the Morrigan, but I hadn't envisaged seeing quite that much! Whoo!!! Damn, that girl is hot! Talk about taut, lean, muscular...

And did she just tell Bo what happened, or did Bo use her powers to read Evony's mind?!

And I got Evony right again in my fanfic; she does toy with the help (in my fic Of Life & Death, Truth & Lies I had her getting off with Tom McBride, the young Alpha of a wolf pack sworn to her, after she kissed each member for bringing Kenzi to her as a hostage, and McBride took a slight liberty by feeling her up...to discover she didn't object in the least...), and she is open to options re women! I always thought she had a thing for Bo, and succubi in general! That scene was just electric, and I was really hoping Bo would get off with her!

So Trick is Bo's grandfather - that explains a lot, including her and Aoife's blood powers. I wonder, was Trick's wife called Ysabeau? Is that why the Nain Rouge called Bo that in Original Skin? Presumably Aoife named her daughter after her mother.

Oh well. Finale-watching tonight!