View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012, 07:45   #21
funkyCable
THE FUNKIEST ON THE BOARD

Services: SERVICES FROM 26/08/05 TV XL services 2MB BROADBRAND UNLIMITED TALK PACKAGE V+ Service (Since 18
funkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nice
Re: DD-WRT version with D-link 615

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post

---------- Post added at 23:39 ---------- Previous post was at 23:36 ----------

Anyway, back on topc, 17201 is what's currently running on my "production" router and there's nothing obviously wrong with it, though dd-wrt as a whole has been stagnating for a while now. I haven't tried anything between 18024 and 17201. No idea what the "loopback" bug it is you're talking about so can't say there. Sounds more like your network setup is wrong than a firmware bug, accessing a local IP from another local IP shouldn't be going through the router to begin with.
Sorry for the delay in replaying. I've been really busy with studies and having a break between courses.

This is the issue I'm experiencing my webserver (192.168.1.111) can only be accessed on my network when I use the ip address if I try my domain name ie www.myhome.co.uk I get page cannot be displayed. However, if I try and connect from outside my network eg. from work and I use my domain name www.myhome.co.uk the webpages are displayed.

Any idea how I can get this sorted? It was working before I swopped out my old router for the Dlink615. The only changes I've done on the network is change the ip ranges before they were using 192.168.123.* now they are using 192.168.1.* but I cant see that being the problem seeing as I can access my website from another network.
funkyCable is offline   Reply With Quote