View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 17:05   #2
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky contract and sky atlantic questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by narco220 View Post
I'm considering subscribing to sky for the sky atlantic channel mainly as im a big fan of hbo tv shows, and don't want to wait for there long drawn out dvd release.

But my main concerns are: Is there a minimum 12 month contract when joining sky and how frequent are the add breaks on sky atlantic? (nothing like ukgold and simler channels i hope?)

I was hoping sky atlantic would be a prem channel with no add breaks.

Also is it possible to transfer my recorded programs from the sky+ hd boxes hardrive to my computer without taking the hd out?
There is a 12 month minimum contract , Sky Atlantic has ads however the Sky+HD box soon gets through them
As for transferring recordings I believe Sky are looking to introduce downloadable content but not sure what that entails yet.
http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile...phones-1038238
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote