View Single Post
Old 15-01-2012, 11:52   #229
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed&confused View Post
Not sure if this is the right thread.
But searched the site and found nothing.

Went to watch Sky Sports News App on my ipad yesterday, only to be told, that there was now a new app..... £4.99 a month !!**!!

I subscribe to Sky Sports & Movies through Virgin, so although I'm not a Sky subscriber per se, it still costs £ 36.50 for Sky premium channels.

So no 3,4 or news HD channels, no Red button, no Sky GO and now I can't access Sky Sports app.

It makes you wonder why we pay so much for a second rate system !!

The problem is apps such as Sky Go contain content from other channel providers who Sky have struck deals with for it's own customers , I would suspect you won't see any Sky Sports/Movies content mobile until VM negotiate a deal with Sky for it.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote