View Single Post
Old 13-01-2012, 19:48   #203
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
Thanks for that MM and especially for taking the time to take a pic as well. Very much appreciated.

Are the films downloaded during the early hours done so via Sky BB?

I'm still puzzled when the 1tb box will utilise it's 500gb Anytime partition though, there's enough space for 120hrs of HD content after all.
Right I'll try and explain this as easy as I can the 1TB Sky+HD box is actually 1.5TB with 1TB for personal recording and 400gb reserved for Anytime , the 1TB personal space is enough for 240hrs HD as Sky use Mpeg 4. You get Anytime content downloaded in the eary hours via the satellite not your BB that is only used for Anytime+ content.
http://www.techradar.com/news/televi...b-drive-671448
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote