View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 20:07   #192
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
I certainly do have some thinking to do MM & It's something I've been mulling over for the past few weeks.

The main reason is for the Sky HD channels that aren't available on VM (Sky Atlantic, Sky Sports 3,4 & F1HD, Sky Sports News HD, Disney Cinemagic HD, ITV2 HD etc) it would be really nice not to have to wonder if or when VM will ever get the channels. Coupled with this is the fact that I really enjoy using the Sky iPad app and most of them now carry a monthly sub if you're not a Sky subscriber.
They are all excellent features you mention , I'll give you my opinion and stay neutral

VM+ points
3 tuners
Faster BB depends what you use it for I mainly browse and stream Video which is fine on my connection.
VM OD is a better delivery method
Free ESPN costs 9.00 on Sky if you have sky sports

Sky+ points
Better linear TV choice especially HD
Better mobile apps
Cheaper phone packages
Sky 1TB records 240 hrs HD double TIVO 1TB
Sky 3D included in Sky world pack
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote