View Single Post
Old 26-12-2011, 02:23   #993
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
Re: WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Jericho would be perfect. It's one of the worst-kept secrets that he's returning next week and it's being said he's only after a short run, so up to WM would be ideal. His crazy heel persona would be believable as someone going after the streak (I wouldn't mind betting that between now and WM there'll be a Jericho v HHH match as a "number 1 contender to end the streak") and is one of the few men left who could carry 'Taker and sell the hell out of his moves.
I read on the sun newspaper that Jericho has hunged his boots up as he was saying you woun't see him in a WWe ring again and no he woun't go to tna. As he wants to stay loyal to the WWe. I would love y2j to come back I've been a huge fan of his ever since he joined the wwf (WWe)
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote