View Single Post
Old 30-11-2011, 09:34   #16
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Re: BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l would like to see Andrew Strauss win it as England have swept all before them in test cricket in the last 18 months.

To be honest I'd like sporting personalities to win it. And you dont have to be a winner to have a personality.

So for me, I'd go with Swan over Strauss because he's more of a personality (imo) if we're talking cricket.

I'd love to see David Hayes win it. Ok he might have lost his fight to Klitschko but he had everyone talking about it leading up and after the fight. Who cares if some of what he said was in bad taste, personally I think it made a lot of people want to watch him.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote