View Single Post
Old 15-10-2011, 13:42   #910
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze age
TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age
Re: WWE

Smackdown sure do love their Battle Royals.

Was hoping Zack Ryder would luck into a win then challenge Ziggler for the US title. Was happy to see him eliminate Ziggler (completely over looked by the commentators) but alas, wasn't to be.

Him then inserting himself into a tag match against Ziggler and Swagger though made up for it. So that's 1 singles pin, 2 tag team pins, and a Battle Royal elimination he has on Ziggler. They've got a nice feud building on his youtube show as well. I'd say it was building up to a title shot at vengeance, but they're more likely to give Ziggler and Swagger a tag shot. There's no doubt in my mind Ryder will be carrying a title by the years end though, and all thanks to youtube.

I'm hoping Beth pretty much squashing K2 will be the end of that, they seem to have been fighting twice a week for the past few months.

Oh and what a surprise that Orton had to go over in the Battle Royal, did not see that coming at all. He's perfected his Cena style reboot as well, getting destroyed all match then suddenly when Big Show comes to clear the ring he's up and fighting fit as if nothing has happened.
TheDon is offline   Reply With Quote