View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 13:54   #9
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: If I already have a Sky dish do Sky change it for a new one at instal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
That its correct. I'm doing as Kymmy mentioned and adding a second dish without having the first one touched.

Unfortunately I can't get the full bundle as I am in contract for BB until May 12. But they are offering me £25 full entertainment pack, £10.25 HD pack and £20 Sky Sports pack - total = £55.25 per month. Every channel I watch is then available in HD so I asked for 1tb box. The lady said she is happy to give me the box for the same upfront price as a Tivo 1tb which is £100. Then I can add phone and BB for £20 a month later on.

VM wanted £33 for XL tv and £22.50 for SS pack so its the same price as what Sky give but without HD pack so its a no brainer. After having V+ for 18 months I thought I could never go back to not having at least two tuners just for recording and a dedicated additional tuner for live tv but its not really worth the difference in cost.
The Sky 1TB box will record 240 hrs of HD in comparison to TIVOs 120 hrs so you should have no storage issues http://www.sky.com/shop/boxes/1TB

As for your dilemma re only having two tuners , if you have a Android phone , iPhone , iPod touch , iPad download the Sky+ app find your show and it will normally give dates when it's re-run , or you could use the following off the epg http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/digitalt...ack-icons.html

When using the search off the EPG it tends to return your desired programme when typing one keyword so for instance Strike Back Project Dawn just type Strike it will then return results if there's a series stack icon this means it has multiple showings.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote