View Single Post
Old 16-07-2011, 18:39   #30
redredlisa77
Inactive

redredlisa77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sky to freeze prices until 2012.

I have had both and i think there both as bad as each other vm are having a line rental increase of 91p in august but prices for sky are also going up for line rental as for skys 'Price freeze ' as normal there advertising is missleading us there will still be increases on there line rental or broadband services and i have seen on there website that there will be a slight increase for sports / movie packages. vm have recently done foc activation for all already excisting customers who applied for it via there web site and charged £20 for delivery of the box vm supply hd channels on there packages foc as long as you have the box they only charge extra if on movies and sports premiums. I am currently with vm now in my new home and am in a contract for this, i can and have called vm in past and upgraded and downgraded my packages sometimes puts me in contract but on the most when doing a downgrade no contract is needed. only thing i will say broadband with vm is 10 times better then sky will ever be .
redredlisa77 is offline   Reply With Quote