View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 08:01   #3323
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
We had a brilliant night atthe Neil Diamond concert in Glasgow. It was magic.
I'm so jealous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
The Mrs and Osem Jnr #1 flew out to Slovakia very early this morning and I've just heard from them to say that, after a few enjoyable hours sightseeing in Bratislava, they've finally arrived safely at her home town. It's Osem Jnr # 1's first trip overseas and the wife hasn't been back for over 4years so whilst I wish I could have been there with them I'm hoping they're going to have a really lovely time and rebuild some of her broken family links in the next 10 days.

Due to the fact that we can't take him abroad, myself and Osem Jnr #2 will be mainly at home trying to have a damned good time of our own* and trying not to worry too muich about them.

(the good news is he can't incriminate me when they return.... )
I'm so pleased they got off alright, I seem to remember you were a bit concerned about their flight Osem Just a pity you couldn't have gone with them ............
..........and what do you plan to get up to that is going to be incriminating, may I ask?

My happy thought, we are off to St Ives today by train. It's a beautiful day, and I'm hoping to get some inspiration for the photo of the month comp!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote