View Single Post
Old 28-06-2011, 17:16   #619
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Question Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
As of Today (20/06/11):

RED BUTTON LAUNCHES ON COMMUNITY CHANNEL*
-Virgin Media has added the Red Button to The Community Channel on Virgin Channel 233.

*Red Button not on TiVo.
Is this an attempt at replacing some of the DirectGov etc. pages we lost a while back?

It can also be accessed at Interactive > News & Info. > Looking Local via the remote.

Well luckily I have a full keyboard for my Pace Set-Top-Box or otherwise it would be difficult to use this service. It's cumbersome to enter alphabetic characters using a standard remote and even navigating the screens is hard.

I expect that it will be easier to use on a TiVo remote when it becomes available through TiVo boxes.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Felim_Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote