View Single Post
Old 24-06-2011, 17:14   #18
fedupwithvirgin
Inactive

fedupwithvirgin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Mobile Out of Tariff Price increase 25th July

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
You would have to speak to Virgin Mobile, they can confirm whether it does or not
I have spoke to Virgin Mobile and they claim it does not mean you can cancel your contract.. despite the increase being to your material detriment, in contradiction to the terms of your contract (section 5.3b) because they don't see it as a significant change. ( If you want a laugh, ask them what they see as a significant change... then ask them to provide documented evidence of that figure ) I was politely told by a manager after this guy quoted me the wrong PPM I was paying at the moment and seemed totally oblivious to what material detrement meant, to get lost and "here's the complaint address if you want to see if they'll do anything for you.... " As per usual Virgin Media.. Excellent, Virgin Mobile, hilariously inept... best of luck all, I'm off to send a letter to the Virgin Mobile complaint team.. I really feel like getting told to get lost twice in one day after all I am only the person paying the bill....
fedupwithvirgin is offline   Reply With Quote